We were at the store today and Josie found a pink hat and matching gloves that she fell in love with. She put them on right away and wore them around the whole store. She would stop people in the aisles and say, "I'm a princess". Of course, many didn't know what she was saying but they thought she was so cute. Thayne said he can't believe how obsessed Josie and Indi are with princesses and pink stuff. I don't think it's much different with Jaed and star wars. He sleeps with his star wars guys and plays with them constantly when he's home. I'm glad we have a house full of princesses (and a Queen, of course) instead of house full of Luke Skywalkers. And we are adding another princess in a few months. YIPPEE!!
I called Indi a stinker today and she said, "I no stinker, I princess Indi!". Enough said!
(Josie is ready for the snow!)

No comments:
Post a Comment