Thursday, November 09, 2006

I never learn..

So this is my fourth pregnancy and you would think that I have things under control. Well, you thought wrong. I have a real problem remembering to drink water. With Jaed, I was in the hospital three times because of dehydration, with Josie I was in the hospital three times and with Indi I was in the hospital twice. It's a very LONG day when I have to go in. They put an IV in my arm, pump me full of...whatever the liquid is and then give me drugs for pain and after observing me for 3 or more hours they send me home. The pain is like one VERY LONG contraction that never stops and the time spent in the hospital is extremely boring and dull. Why don't I learn?

Well, I got dehydrated again. It ruins my whole day. I pretty much have to lay around and not do anything which may seem nice but not when I don't choose to. It's only nice when I choose to lay around. At least, Thayne stayed home with me so I wasn't totally bored but I swear this is the last time I am going to have to learn this lesson. Especially with Thayne around. He has turned into the waterboy and is continually harrassing me about drinking now. I'm sure the next step is to put signs everywhere in the house that say, "DRINK MORE WATER or GO TO THE HOSPITAL!".

1 comment:

My Many Coloured Days said...

DRINK MORE WATER!!!

Hugs :)