Thursday, November 16, 2006

A night to party

I get to host a party tonight and it's one of those parties that people invited HAVE TO show up to. My kind of party to host!!! I participate in a Bunco group once a month and this month is my turn to host. Bunco is a game we play but in reality it's just an excuse to get together with 11 other girls and gossip, chat, and laugh the whole night. We start out with dinner and then play the game and end with a delicious dessert. I look forward to this "get together" every month. The group will get together one week after I have my baby....do you think I'll go?......hmmm.......if you know me well enough you know the answer to that one! Let's see how many of you know me...

1 comment:

My Many Coloured Days said...

You'll be there!!!

Please let me know when you could use another player - your little post convinced me I need this in my life too!

Happy hosting.