(I'd like to say that the girls were the Dr. and nurse but they
were heading down the same naughty rode Jaed was. His briefcase
would say "The Little stinker who never stopped"!)

We've been telling Jaed since he turned five that he needs to do more things on his own such as (put his shoes on, put his clothes on, pull up his underwear after he goes to the bathroom, etc.). These are things we know he can do by himself but he LOVES to be helped and served. He really thinks it's a punishment when we ask him to do these things. He stomps off and says he's not going to do it and that he doesn't know how. It's a daily routine for us. I found this cartoon that reminds me of these little arguments we've been having with him:

Will this be Jaed when he's finally decided to do things on his own?

Running on to these cartoons made me laugh which was a great medication for a rough day. I do love my kids and especially Jaed, but today was a little rougher than normal. It was raining so going outside wasn't really an option and he had TONS of energy to burn.
1 comment:
Great cartoons! Sorry you had a rough day - we went "Christmas List" making to help our LONG no-school day! Good luck with the independance issue - it's a forever battle I think -either they want too much or not enough!
Post a Comment