“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Hosting...
Ok, I'm hosting Thanksgiving dinner for the first time in my life, I'm seven months pregnant, I have zero energy, and I'm emotionally unstable. Do you see a problem here? Um....yeah! I WILL NEVER HOST THANKSGIVING DINNER AGAIN!!!!! My brother,his wife, their six kids, and my dad will not be here until Thanksgiving day around noon so I"m left to do all the prep work. I'm not a happy camper and when I'm not a happy camper neither is my little family. Poor Thayne, every little thing he does wrong I point it out. My kids have had tons more time outs than normal only because my patiences is very thin and their all riding on my very last nerve. I'm a wreck. Maybe I'll wake up sick, really sick....like the flu or something and I'll have to stay in bed all day. Wow, that would be bliss. Can you pray for things like that? My luck, I'd pray for it and then I'd come down with walking pneumonia with bronchitis on the side. It's a toss up which would be worse at the moment. I hope I have more positive things to say tomorrow night AFTER the "party" is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment