Indi and Josie found some slips that I bought a while back and decided to put them on as dresses. The one that Indi is wearing is actually a size 12 months but she loves it! They dance around and call themselves "Princesses" (of course) and love the way the slip twirls around them. I don't think I'll ever be able to use them as slips since they've been used as dresses, now. Josie put hers on this morning and Indi didn't want to put the other one on because she already had a princess dress on and Josie got so upset. She came crying to me and said, "Put this on Indi, PWEEEEZ!". I tried to convince Indi to wear it so that she could be a princess like Josie but she wasn't going to do it. Josie sat on my lap and just cried. I couldn't believe how upset she was that Indi wouldn't wear the slip. Finally Indi dissappeard in the playroom with the slip and came out dancing with the slip on. When Josie saw her she jumped off my lap and started to dance with Indi. They danced all around the room together. Girls are so funny!

2 comments:
So girly! Indi's chubby little legs peeking out from underneath are great!!!
They truly are a couple of princesses. Their hair is really getting long. Josie looks so tall or is it the princess dress she has on compared to Indi's making her look shorter with the little tummy sticking out?
Post a Comment