Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Who's got the MUNCHIES?

Indi was on a munching craze this morning. I couldn't give her enough food to make her happy so she went searching on her own. I caught her underneath the couch cushion eating away. I have know idea what she was eating or even how old it was but she didn't seem to care. I told her to get out of there, and that it was "icky" and she looked completely surprised. Then a little later I was sweeping the kitchen and had a heaping dirt pile, and she walked right over, bent down, grabbed something and put it in her mouth. YUCK! I just told her to get out and she walked away, chewing on something the whole time.

Josie used her little potty twice today without being prompted. I was so excited...but I have no energy right now to potty train her. I need to get over these nauseous feelings first. Hopefully she'll still be motivated when that time comes.

Thayne only has four more weeks of work left and then he's done until school starts. I'm counting down the days. He is having a great experience with it. There are even a couple of attorneys that only want him to help them, no other intern. I know that makes Thayne feel good. He is good at whatever he does!

1 comment:

My Many Coloured Days said...

Maybe she'll potty train herself - that's the best way!