“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Confused and very anxious
My mom came today. I'm suppose to have my heart surgery in less than twelve hours. I'm staring at a faint positive pregnancy test. And on top of all that....we just found out that a really good friend of Thayne's just past away leaving a wife and three daughters. Hmm....I'm not quite sure how to describe my feelings. I'm so happy that my mom is here. I am anxious and very nervous about my surgery. I don't know whether to believe the pregnancy test, and if I do, I don't know how to respond to it. I am very saddened by the death of Thayne's friend. I think I am more sad for Thayne. He has had two friends from high school pass away now. All I can do is hug him and cry with him. I wish I could say that it's going to be okay....but I don't know that. Life isn't fair....but how can I feel so sad when I might have another life growing inside me. I'm so confused!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment