I had an extremely embarrassing moment today, and unfortunately I had an audiance. I woke up this morning feeling very dizzy and nauseous but I was determined to go to church anyways. Well, I was leading the kids in a song and in the song you had to twirl....I was already dizzy before I started....and it got worse. I remember thinking "you better stop twirling", but I didn't listen and kept going. All of a sudden I felt myself start to fall, and I couldn't stop it because everything went black and all I could see where stars. As soon as I hit the ground, I knew I was going to throw up. I even announced that I was going to throw up....another lady ran to me with the garbage basket, but there was no way I was going to throw up in front of 50 kids and a dozen adults. So I got up and ran to the bathroom. Thank goodness I made it. I was ssssoooooooooo embarrassed. I didn't even want to leave the bathroom. I wanted to dig a HUGE whole and crawl in it and not get out. I can't decided if I am more embarrassed that I fell or that I announced I was going to throw up and ran to the bathroom...and them knowing what I was doing. I stayed in the bathroom until they all went to class and then I stepped into the hall away hoping that know one would talk to me. Thayne was standing right outside the bathroom, but he had no idea what just had happened. As soon as I saw him tears errupted from my eyes. I'm sure he was scared, and I was so emotional that I couldn't say anything for a minute or two. He just held me and told me I was going to be okay. So here I was, eyes RED and no make-up and still feeling sick. I really just wanted to go home. And we did.
I really hope by next week EVERYONE forgets what happen and doesn't ever bring it up......probably won't happen. Oh Well!! Even now when I think about it I get all embarrassed again...don't you just hate that. AWWWW!
Jaed was so naughty in church today. I heard him say out loud "I don't like my teacher", and his teacher was sitting two seats away from him. I grabbed his arm and gave him the "church dig" and took him to Thayne. Jaed finally went back to class but only for about 5 minutes until his teacher found me in the hall and said that he was kicking and hitting the kids seating next to him. I truly think we have the naughtiest kids sometimes. We have no idea what is going through his mind and why he is like this. We try to talk to him but we don't learn anything new. I finally put my face right infront of his and said, "Jaed when you choose to be naughty then daddy and I have to take things away from you.". I named some things that he could not have for the rest of the day because he was CHOOSING to be naughty. He shed a few tears but who knows if he understood it. We go through this almost every sunday with him, but we've decided that the consequences have to be worse. So today he could have no juice or treats. Now if we said that to Josie, she wouldn't care one bit. BUT...with Jaed, food is it. Taking his juice and treats away is ultimate punishment. He did ask for juice once and I said, "Oh Jaed. I really wish I could give you some but I can't. Do you know why?" and he said, "Oh yeah...but I don't want to talk about it.". I asked him what will he do different next week at church and he said that he would be really good. We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment