Monday, June 19, 2006

The sickness begins

YES, I'M PREGNANT!!! I have finally come to grips with it and am starting to get a little excited.

When I went to the doctor last week she said that I had to stop taking a medication that I've been taking since Indi was born. I was suppose to take it every other day for one week and then stop. Well I did that...I know I'm so sick. I'm dizzy, extremely nauseous, and very moody. I don't know how much longer I can deal with this....or how much longer my family can handle this :). Thayne ahs been so good. He stayed home from work today and did the dishes, took care of the kids, and made sure I was as comfortable as possible. I think I have a little hint of why drug addicts stay on the drug of their choice. Going through the withdrawals are horrid and very depressing.

Well Father's Day wasn't all that special for Thayne. Since I was so sick, I didn't get to cook him a great dinner or pamper him like I wanted to. The kids kissed and hugged him a lot throughout the day though. And Jaed told him about 50 times that he was his bestest, bestest Dad ever. We got him a shirt and a hat that said "#1 Dad" and I got him a pocket watch that he really liked. So, I think he had an okay day. He didn't complain, but he normally doesn't even if he has the right to do so.

A couple of days ago, Josie and Indi were in there rooming playing.....so we thought. I even said to Thayne "They are playing so well together in there". I went in to check on them and turned right around and walked out feeling completely upset and frustrated. Josie had got a
PERMANENT black marker from somewhere and drew all over her walls. I asked Thayne to handle the situation because I couldn't deal with it without crying. So he went in there, gave Josie a HUGE lecture and put her to bed. We both tried to get it off the walls but no such luck. I guess when you have toddlers and you rent you should just know that you will NEVER get your deposit back. I didn't even call my mom to tell her what Josie did because I know exactly what her reponse would have been.... "Just think about what Josie was thinking while she was drawing on her walls. She was probably so happy with herself for the beautiful pictures she was drawing." Only grandparents can think that way. I can't even comprehend that frame of thought.












Now we have to hide our pens and when we need one we can't even find them. AWWWWWWWWWWWW.........I'd take a teenager over this anyday :)......well that's at least how I feel right now. Don't quote me on that!

P.S. If you click on the pictures I have posted you can see a bigger picture. I wouldn't want you to miss any major details!

1 comment:

My Many Coloured Days said...

Oh Ally! Hang in there! I totally had those same symptoms and a kind of electric shock feeling when I went off my "pill" too! (BTW - the management co. will paint over one white coat - so if that covers it you're good!)