Thursday, June 15, 2006

Beautiful Girls!

My mom always comes with gifts for the kids. This time she brought beautiful nightgowns for the girls and a great shirt and game for Jaed. The girls loved modeling their nightgowns. Even the next morning they didn't want to take them off.








































It was so good to have my mom here. The longer she stayed the more homesick I got. I need my mom! She made me maternity clothes like crazy, we watched movies together, she played nintendo (star wars legos game) with Jaed, and she cuddled and kissed all over the girls. Josie cried so hard when she left. She just kept saying, "No mams, stay here....stay here!". It made me cry seeing her so upset. Even Indi asks where she is almost everyday now.


1 comment:

My Many Coloured Days said...

Very cute nighties! You look so much like your mom! I always go through a little depression after my mom leaves... but just hold onto the good memories! Loves!