If we had any money, I would beg Thayne to get me a maid until I get past this sickness phase. I can't stand up for longer than about 10 minutes without looking around for my barf bowl, which is usually on one of the kids heads, or full of toys that they're carrying around. I was using my barf bowl this morning (too much information, I know) and Josie was rubbing my head (getting hair in my face), Indi was asking "what happen mommy, what happen", and Jaed was just starring at me.
I usually have a schedule of certain things I clean everyday, but that's not happening. Thayne does his best to help me out when he gets home, which I appreciate so much.
Pregnancy cravings are starting. I was craving for some cookies, so I got some, brought them home, opened the package and lost ALL interest in them. Just the though of eating one made me more nauseous. But....my family enjoyed them. Thayne hates the cravings part about pregnancy. He's made several runs to the grocery store at midnight when I was pregnant with the other three. He would say, "If I go and get it, are you really going to eat it?" and my answer would always be, "Of course I will, that's why I'm craving it." WELL......at least 50% of the time I wouldn't eat it. The site or smell of it would turn my stomach even though the thought of it before hand was uncontrolable. Hmmm.....interesting, isn't it :).
Jaed has been sneezing TONS lately, and he never covers his mouth no matter how many times we remind him. AND, he seems to be always by me when he sneezes and, of course, he sprays it all over me. Well, I decided to start sneezing on him so he knew how it felt. I felt a sneeze coming on so I hurry and found Jaed and made sure I sneezed on him. He was so mad. He yelled, "MOM, I hate that". I just started laughing so hard. (Even now, while I'm typing this, I"m laughing.) I tried to explain to him that when he sneezes on me, that's how I feel. But, I don't think he was understanding the lesson very well because I couldn't stop laughing. He finally made some grunting noise and stomped off. HAHAHA!! He would be yelling back at me, "MOM, stop laughing!" which made me laugh even harder. I guess I just needed a good laugh and this triggered it and I couldn't stop. I laughed for so long my cheeks hurt. It felt so good, but probably not very mature of me. Oh well, I hate being mature and responsible sometimes, and if my son getting sneezed on is the only consequence of my immaturity...well ....it's worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment