I went to pick up Thayne from school today and as we were waiting in the car for him Indi said, "Do you know what I want to be when I get big, Mommy?", and after she told me the other two piped up to say what they wanted to be. I hurry and wrote the things down so I could share them with you.
When Indi grows up she wants to be:
- A Princess
- A girl officer
- A baby
- A Mommy
When Josie grows up she wants to be:
- A Princess
- A Doctor
- A truck drive
- A Mommy
When Jaed grows up she wants to be:
- A chopping machine
- A spy
- A knight that shoots arrows at people
- A Dad
Hmm....quite a list of things they all want to be. I'm having a hard time picturing Josie as a Truck Driver so I think I'll make other suggestions if that one is repeated again. I think she said it because a big truck passed our car when Indi was telling me what she wanted to be. Funny that my girls are settling for a Princess instead of the QUEEN. I'll have to teach them that the woman is the Queen of her house, not a princess :). And....well....I'm a bit confused about how Jaed thinks he might be a chopping machine. I totally wanted to laugh when he said that so I wasn't able to ask him questions and stifle a laugh at the same time.
1 comment:
I laughed out loud when I read "a chopping machine." Those are so cute and so funny. I know...what is the deal with princesses, they don't make the laws and have people killed like queens can.
Post a Comment