Saturday, March 01, 2008

Basketball triplets!

Every Saturday morning I get to dress my three oldest in matching outfits! I LOVE IT!!! They all have the same basketball jerseys so I bought them all matching shorts. I don't know if Jaed just didn't realize that he was wearing the same outfit as his sisters or if he just didn't want it pointed out but when I told them to stand next to each other so I could take a picture of my "matching" kids he was NOT happy. He did not want to be apart of that picture but I made him like a mean mom.


(Um...can you pick the child that is not happy in this photo? He looks like he is in serious pain!)



(At this moment, Josie and Indi are best friends. About 5 minutes later, while we were getting into the car, Josie was crying and saying that Indi said she didn't want to be her friend anymore. This is a ongoing thing at our house. They're best friends one minute and enemies the next!)

1 comment:

singin'mama said...

Pretty cute!