Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Children Museum

We went to the Indianapolis Children's Museum, yesterday, with some friends and had a great time. We were there for four hours and the kids didn't want to leave. Here's several pictures from our day:

(They had a robot exhibit that was Indi's favorite place. She loved playing with this pink, girl, robot!)

(The kids rode on the carousel with all their other friends that we went with. Indi waved or did a "thumps up" every time she past me.)


(Even our little Kaia loved the carousel!)


(Kaia hasn't gone down a slide since the summer and she didn't know what to think. The first time she seemed scared and even yelp a little but the second time she laughed hard when she got the bottom. I know, most moms would have stopped after the first reaction the slide but I didn't!)


(We visited the Dinosaur Exhibit and the kids were taught how to dig for dino bones. They had to wear goggles and use brushes to brush away the rocks and dirt from the bones. They all found a bone and were thrilled with themselves.)


(At another part of the Dino Exhibit the kids were encouraged to be artists. Here is Jaed and Thayne making a dinosaur out of clay.)



(Here is Josie sitting down to draw the dinosaur skeleton head in front of her. Unfortunately, she didn't even look up once to study the head and when she handed me the picture she said, "Here momma, this is you!". )


(When Jaed was behind these bars I said to Thayne, "Is this the way were going to see him in 15 years?" and then I laughed. Sometimes I wonder because he can be quite a stinker! But other times I think he'll be a very successful man with the way he interacts with others and with how smart he is! Time will only tell.)


(The museum had these little houses made for kids and we found Kai in one of them sitting in this cute little chair just her size!)


(Here's Kai trying to poop in the middle of play area. There were quite a few snickers when she stopped playing, bent over a bit, grunted and her face turned red!)


(We had a great time as a family! I love it when we do things like this together.)

No comments: