(Jaed has been in to superheros lately so he got a couple of superheros and the Bee Movie...plus candy! Thayne and I don't limit there candy intake on holidays so later at church his teacher came to find us and said that Jaed was complaining that he was going to throw up. Thayne and I looked at each other and laughed. He never threw up but he did have a stomach ache!)

(Josie has had this obsession with Dora the Explorer for some time now so she was thrilled to see a Dora mermaid in her basket along with an easter ring and candy!)

(We've tried getting the girls different gifts but they always want what the other one has so we quit doing it. Indi was thrilled to see the ballerina Dora in her basket.)

(We explained to the kids, the night before, that the Easter Bunny only brings baskets for children who are 2 and older so Kai wouldn't not be getting a basket. Each one of them said they would share their basket with her but when the morning came the only thing they would share was an empty egg but she didn't care.)

I was so excited to find matching dresses for the girls and they were quite inexpensive! I also was able to put Kai's hair in pigtails!! She hated every minute of it but I loved it. Thayne felt so sorry for her because her head was beet red when I got done putting them in. I just used my mom's saying and said, "It hurts to be beautiful!", and he rolled his eyes at me but didn't say another word. The redness did go away....after a bit :)>.

(Don't forget that you can click on the pictures to make them bigger!)
3 comments:
They are all so darling!!!!!
I always love to see your matching dresses pictures and was happy to see yet another one. Very cute!
So adorable! I wish I'd thought of the two and over rule! The pigtails are absolutely darling too :)
Post a Comment