Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Party

Our church had an Easter Egg Party tonight which the kids talked about all day. Everyone brought a dozen cupcakes to share and I think our kids ate at least that many together. I thought that Indi would feel bad that she couldn't run around looking for eggs but it all worked out and she had a great time!

(Thayne was a great with Indi. She would point to where she wanted to go to look for eggs and he got her there as fast as possible.)


(Doesn't she have the cutest smile. I just want to kiss that face of hers!! She was so happy with her bag of eggs that Thayne helped her get!)



(Kaia tried really hard to push Indi but the stroller didn't budge. The stuff oozing out of Kaia's mouth going down her chin is chocolate. She got a hold of a piece of chocolate and drooled the whole time she was eating it! Thayne said she looks like a vampire who just sucked someone's blood.)


(Here's Kai enjoying her eggs in the middle of the floor.)





(I'm pretty sure that Jaed had the most eggs than any other kid at the party. I was running so fast from one egg to the other that I saw him fall about three times!)


(And our Josie was so excited to find several eggs but then she started helping the little kids find eggs and putting eggs she found in their basket.)



(The kids left the party with huge smiles on their faces and a bag full of plastic eggs and candy!)

No comments: