Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dentist

The girls went to the dentist last week and Indi's teeth were perfect but Josie had some cavities. I thought it would be the other way around because Josie is not my candy eater but Indi could live off candy. Well, today was the day to get the cavities filled and crowned. She was so excited to go back to the Dentist that I didn't have the heart to tell her that it wouldn't be very pleasant. I heard her screaming when they gave her the injection to numb the area. The dentist came out to the waiting room and said she was fine and relaxing now. When it was finished and she came out she looked so miserable. The dentist said that everything went well but Josie didn't think so. She didn't say more than 5 words for at least 2 hours after the appointment and she just laid on our bed and watched a princess movie without moving. I don't think the dentist is on the top of her "Fun" list anymore.

1 comment:

Shawny said...

I LOVE that picture!