Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dreaming

Today was one of those days that I did absolutely nothing. It was great.....but I'll regret it tomorrow when I have to tackle the dirty kitchen, laundry, etc. that will be two days old. I was day dreaming today and thinking that if I had three wishes from a genie what would they be:

1- Have a maid (for the rest of my life!)
2- Go back to my pre-child weight/size
3- For our student loans to disappear and not haunt us!

Ok, so my wishes a pretty selfish.....If I had time to think about them and really wanted to be a great person I probably would say:

1- No more war (everyone would get along)
2- Everyone would believe in Christ and follow him
3- Every child would feel loved and be taken care of

What would you wish for?

2 comments:

Shawny said...

This is a great post. At this time in my life I would have to say:
1) More patience
2) Husband would find a job
3) To be a stay-at-home mom
4) More time to accomplish everything I want to do
5) To be more articulate

Sorry, I have five!

Lori said...

Ok- along with no war and the kids and all that, I would wish for:
1: To have enough $$$ that Miles doesn't have to work
2: To have a personal chef
3: For our basement to be finished!!