Monday, July 31, 2006

Vacation....kinda!

We're leaving tomorrow for St. Louis to watch my brother's six kids while him and his wife go to Rome, and other places I'll never be to. We'll be gone for two weeks. I'm not worried about watching nine kids because they're oldest is 17 and on down so it's not nine toddlers (I wouldn't go if that was the case :) ). I hoping to feel like I'm on a little vacation too. I plan on taking naps, and relaxing. I'll let you know if it really happens. I don't know how much blogging I'll do while I'm gone, so check in periodically to see if I had a few minutes to say anything funny :). Wish me luck and pray for happy days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have lots of fun Ally. Get lots of sleep! I'll call you when you get back.