It's so great to have Thayne home. He's a huge help with the kids and has even done some house work and hasn't complained once. I haven't changed one poopy diaper since his internship ended. WOW....life is bliss :). I haven't been sick as much either so maybe I"m getting over this sickness phase.
I miss my friend Christy. She moved about a month ago and I'm just now dealing with it , I think. I was so focused on my sickness and the fact that I"m even pregnant that I tried not to think about her leaving. I miss hanging out, the girl chats, and the feeling of true friendship. I always felt like I could call her up and ask a favor and she would do it without any hesitation. I think she felt the same way about me (at least I hope she did). I have a lot of friends, but I always seem to yearn for that one person that I can call a close friend. Christy was that kind of friend. Now that she's gone I'm a little lonely.....ok...I'm really lonely. I don't think it's a particular type of person that can fit that "close" friend mold.... I think it's just the feeling you have when you're around them. Anyways.....I hope to be able to find another friend like her (and the other close friends I have had). We will still keep in touch but it's just not the same as it is when you live 5 minutes from each other.
1 comment:
Aww Ally, you have brought a tear to my eye! :) I miss you tons also. It really does stink when you find a great friend and then move away, which is how it goes for me. I do feel the same as you, we are close friends. But it was the best when I was 5 minutes away! Hailey still says all of your kids names on regular basis still, and brings you and your family to my mind often. We should plan a get together next time you guys go to Utah. Glad that Thayne is done with his internship and is having fun hanging out for a couple weeks. Really glad to hear that you are feeling better. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl? Do you have any feelings yet? Take care, I'll talk to you soon.
Post a Comment