Jaed shared some more names he thought of for the new baby. If it's a girl, Nalasha, and if it's a boy, Til. We told him we wanted names that we haven't heard other babies have so this is his answer to that...and...well...he did do what we wanted. I think he must think of the baby a lot during the days. We were in the grocery the other day and out of no where Jaed said, "Daddy, maybe the baby is a boy in mommies tummy". I know that he'll be a great big brother no matter what sex the baby is, but I kinda hope it's a boy for him. I can't believe I am saying that....I have always said that I wanted all girls after Jaed was born, but I'm hoping for Jaed, it's be different.
I keep forgetting to write about a funny, but a tad bit embarrassing, moment we had the other day with Josie. Friends of ours were having a get together with several other families and we were invited to come. The majority of the kid were in the back yard and the parents were visiting in the living room. On top of the T.V. was a vase with a beta fish swimming around. We were all chatting when I heard my friend, Kara, saying something about "Oh, Josie" and I turned to see my other friend helping her down off a shelf close to the T.V.. I immediately looked over at the fish and it was sinking to the bottom of the vase with very little movement. My next thought was.. "Josie killed there fish"..and I even think I said it out loud. Josie's arm was wet up past her elbow and she ran outside to where the other kids were. Finally the fish started shaking but it was still at the bottom of the vase. After a few seconds it started to swim again. I was so relieved. My friend said that she looked over there and saw the fish in Josie's hand and she was kinda pumping it in her hand. I'm just glad it was still alive. I kept an eye on Josie, like a hawk, after that little incident.
1 comment:
Ha,ha! Just remember, some kids are tactile learners. They can't just look with their eyes! I think Josie's a pretty fun kid.
Post a Comment