Wednesday, July 05, 2006

What Name Shall it be?

Thayne and I are not ones to wait until the baby is born before we choose a name. We like to choose it and move on. We've been throwing some names around and Jaed decided he wanted to suggest some names too. Here is a few that he has chosen:

Boys: Chalk, Brayden (my nephew's name), and Walka

Girls: Josie, Indi, and Lame

Yes, the last girl name is Lame. I told him I would have to think about those names. He's convinced that I have a boy and a girl in my "tummy" and their names will be Walka and Lame. I hope he won't be disappointed when we don't choose either of those names! I think we have chosen the names we're going to go with though. If it's a boy, it's Maximus "Max" Dean, and if it's a girl, it's Savannah "Savy" Colleen. We're still thinking but those are the favorites right now. Usually by the time we know the sex of the baby, we've decided on a name.....so we have a couple of months to make a firm decision.

I know Thayne's family thinks we're a little obnoxious with baby names, but neither Thayne or I want common names for our kids. I remember when we decided on Indiya's name and Thayne called his brother to tell him that she was born and he said "Are you sticking with the name Indiya?".

1 comment:

Misty said...

i think having unique names is cool and i like your names they are cute ..