Well, I haven't posted for a couple of days, cuz I'm too sick to think of anything funny or witty to say. I think my sickness is affecting my emotional and mental state.......I'm not feeling like myself much. Sometimes I think the sickness is getting worse than better. OH well....I guess I'll keep trying to pull up by boot straps and move on.
Josie asks me everyday, "Is the baby still in your tummy, mommy?" and after I tell her yes, I ask her what the baby is doing in my tummy, and she says "It's getting eyes, a nose, ears, hair, and fingers.....". I told her that when the baby has all of those things then the Dr. will take the baby out. She seems satisfied with that answer.
Jaed and I have been clashing a little lately. Sometimes, I think I am way to hard on him. I don't know if it is because he is the oldest or if it's cuz he's a boy. Maybe it's cuz he's just like me (lucky him). Thayne admitted to me last night that he thinks Jaed is just like me: strong-willed and stubborn but extremely kind and loveable as well. Hmmm.....I think I"m still in denial about the stubbornness part :). I am going to think of some strategies on how best to handle him with more love so that I don't feel like a bad mom all the time. He truly is our miracle baby. Thayne and I tried many years to have a baby and then one day we found out I was pregnant with him. He was a great blessing that we had been praying for. I just need to remember those special moments when I'm mad or frustrated with him. I do love him and adore him!
Sometimes when you're feeling so horrible it's hard to remember the good things in your life. I know that I have a great little family who loves me and wants me to be happy. I think that even my children know how to make me feel better. When I've had enough and just want to cry (which I end up doing most of the time) all three of my kids are right by me patting my head, rubbing my arm, hugging me and saying "It's okay mommy.....it's okay". Even little Indi is saying it as she gives me kisses. How can I not feel blessed and loved. That's the best part about motherhood. Knowing that these little children can have so much love in their hearts for me and are not afraid to show it. What examples they are to me!
P.S. .. My due date is Feb. 16th........sooooo farrr away!!
No comments:
Post a Comment