One of Indi's favorite rides was the boat ride. She got to go all by herself and she had a permanent grin on her face the whole time.



Jaed and Thayne went on a couple of different rides together that the girls couldn't go on because they were too short.

Here was Josie and Indi waiting patiently for Jaed and Thayne to finish their ride.

We all went on a haunted House ride and Thayne and Josie were the only ones that kept there eyes open and weren't screaming. Indi and I had our heads together and I was trying to cover her ears as well as mine. She screamed a couple of times which made me scream. I'm such a baby when it comes to haunted houses. Jaed had his head in Thayne's lap the whole time. I think the ride lasted about 20 seconds but it was a long 20 seconds for most of us.
I don't think there was a ride that they didn't like (but maybe the haunted house). Although, Jaed wanted to go on this huge boat ride that swung up in there air really high. Thayne finally agreed to take him. Jaed was grinning at first until the boat started to get higher. Then his head disappeared and I couldn't see him at all. Thayne said that as soon as it started to get high, Jaed put his head in Thayne's lap and started to yell. After the ride was over he was sure to tell us that he didn't want to ride that particular ride again. Thayne and were both laughing!


We took them to see the animals but the pigs were the only thing that Josie wanted to see. The rides were the big hit for the evening. The kids went right to bed when we got home with huge smiles on their faces. I'm sure it was one of their best days ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment