Friday, January 01, 2010

2009 Personal Review

Here's some questions that I someone sent me to answer on my blog:

  1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
    Turn 35 years old.......I'M FREAKIN OLD!

  2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
    I can't even remember what they were. I'm sure they had something to do with exercise and healthy eating, but I sucked at it!

  3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
    Wow, tons of my friends did! I was a little jealous :).

  4. Did anyone close to you die?
    My Dad.

  5. What countries did you visit?
    Pfft.....like I have the time or money to do that!

  6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
    More money, more fun, and more sleep.

  7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory?
    April 15th (the day my Dad died)

  8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
    Moving to Washington and starting a new adventure with my little family.

  9. What was your biggest failure?
    Wow, a failure.....and the biggest...hmm.....I think I'll keep that one to myself!

  10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
    Some dumb head colds.

  11. What was the best thing you bought?
    The questions should be (at least for me) "What didn't you buy!". We bought a new Van.

  12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
    My kids, who amaze and delight me often. My husband, who made a decision to take a job even though it wasn't the one he wanted and does a great job at it and me and my siblings for coming together for my Dad's funeral even though some of us hadn't spoken for sometime.

  13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
    David Letterman, Tiger Woods, etc. etc. etc.,

  14. Where did most of your money go?
    Food and shelter. Clothes for growing kids. Gas. My shopping sprees.

  15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
    Getting my own craft room!

  16. Compared to this time last year, are you:
    1. happier or sadder? happier
    2. richer or poorer? poorer
    3. Healthier or less healthy? Ok, less healthy....but at least I'm admitting it, right?

  17. What do you wish you’d done more of?
    Exercise

  18. What do you wish you’d done less of?
    Being crabby at my kids...oh, and my husband.

  19. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
    My sister, Becki and my Mom.

  20. What was your favourite TV programme?
    Lost, Brothers and Sisters, Ugly Betty and Days of Our Lives

  21. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
    My old fart neighbors!

  22. What was the best book(s) you read?
    Hunger Games

  23. What did you want and get?
    My husband to ge a job offer in Washington.

  24. What did you want and not get?
    To live close to my sister in Washington. Her husband got a job in Tennessee so they moved.

  25. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
    I turned 35 and I hung out with my family!

  26. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
    Winning the freakin lottery!

  27. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
    Whatever is comfortable.

  28. What kept you sane?
    My meds, and my husband.

  29. Who did you miss?
    My Bloomington Friends!!

  30. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004.
    Sack up and move on!

  31. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
    "That's my story and I'm stickin to it!"

1 comment:

Lori said...

Loved it! I can't believe your sister moved. That sucks!!