Thursday, January 07, 2010

Demon child

I would like to stay in bed today and never get out! Unfortunately, that's not something I can accomplish with little kids around!

Okay, I feel kinda guilty for my two sentence post so I'm adding more to this days post. Before Christmas, we were invited to a small potluck dinner with about four other couples, one of which was new in the area. When we were sitting down for dinner we let Indi go sit at the table with this new family because they had a little girl about Indi's age. The table we were sitting at was just next to theirs so we could hear their conversation. The wife of the new family asked Indi if she had brothers and sisters so Indi started naming all of them. When she got to Kaia, she said "I have a two year old baby sister and she's the Demon Child!". Thayne and I stopped eating and just started to laugh. The wife's mouth dropped open and she looked over at for some sort of explanation. I just shrugged my shoulders because I was laughing to hard to saying anything. After dinner I went right over to the wife and explained where the name "Demon Child" came from!

Thayne has been calling Kai our little Demon child since she was very little. She loves to tease and bug you to death, but in the next moment she can make you just want to cuddle her and love her. She truly has Thayne wrapped around her little finger. He is constantly laughing at her and calling her his little "Demon child". I hope she really doesn't turn in to one when she's a teenager!

We found this costume on the internet and we couldn't refuse to get it for her. It truly fits her personality (half devil half angel) !

No comments: