I have given Kai three chores to do everyday: pick up the books, pick up the shoes and pick up the coats. If you ask her what her chores are she will tell you. If you ask her where the stuff goes after she picks it up she will tell you. So what's the problem? Well, we had a cleaning party this weekend and Kai was up to her old tricks again. I found shoes in the food pantry, I found the books in my room behind the door and Thayne and I caught her trying to shove a coat under the couch! What the heck? We laugh about it because she's only 2 (almost 3) but I think this is going to be a big problem as she gets older. If you try and talk to her about it she just laughs and says, "How you find it, Momma?". Here are some other things we've found in the food pantry that we KNOW she put there:
--dirty diapers (the garbage is next to the pantry)
--toys (you have to leave the toy room to get to the pantry)
--dirty clothes
--dirty dishes
If you really get after her and she cries it's as if you've killed her. She takes FOREVER to stop crying and then she comes up to you and says, "You cuddle me, Momma?". Well of course I"m going to and then it's as if whatever she was punished for never happened. What do I do with this girl?
No comments:
Post a Comment