Sunday, January 10, 2010

Handmade Dresses

I took the plunge into sewing and decided to make my girls Christmas dresses. I found a way cute pattern (thanks Laura) and put my own little touch to it and viola! I am very proud of them and tell my girls over and over to make sure and tell everyone that their mother made them! It didn't take me as long as I thought it would and I am in love with them (oh, and my girls as well!). I used six different colored fabrics in each dress and there is elastic in the neck, arms, and waste along with three little pinwheels on the front. The only thing I'm sad about is that they are Christmas dresses and can't be worn all year round. I guess that should give me motivation to make more dresses for them!























































3 comments:

Lori said...

I am very impressed!

Jenny G said...

I am so impressed. They are darling. Amazing!

Laura said...

Way cute! These turned out so adorable! isn't that pattern addictive? I love it!