Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good Day

It was a uneventful day to day. I don't have a lot of these kinds of days so I try and appreciate them when I do. Jaed and Josie even got their chores done without being asked which is AMAZING! Kai didn't make any major messes for me to clean up, and the fighting among them was minimal! WHAT A GREAT DAY!

Zoey has been sick for over two weeks now so I guess I better call the Doctor. Her symptons are nothing major (runny nose, cranky, etc.) so I kept holding out that it was a virus and would go away but it doesn't seem to be doing that. She absolutely hates Doctors and it is quite a scene everytime we go, so if I can avoid it I do. And, because I homeschool, I always have to take my herd of children with me which is also a scene. javascript:void(0)

No comments: