Saturday, January 09, 2010

Fibber

I prefer to use the word "fibber" instead of 'liar" when describing myself at the moment. I think I should blame it on the season because what do parents do the whole month of December.....WE LIE (well most of us)! Jaed has started to talk about where meat comes from and ya'll know that his biggest pleasure in life is to tease and torture his sisters, so you can imagine how the conversation went when Jaed told them about killing cows and pigs so we can have meat to eat. He didn't just stop there, one time I heard him describing how they kill the cow like he was some professional.

So now the girls are refusing to eat meat because they can't even think about eating a cute little cow. So here is where the fib comes in to play. I have convinced Josie and Indi that chicken, turkey and hot dogs are not meat because they don't come from a cow. It took a little time but in the end I was successful. I'm not sure why Jaed hasn't said anything, maybe he thinks if it doesn't come from a cow then it's not called meat. I don't care what the reason is just as long as he doesn't say anything, we're good................(to be continued when my fib is caught!)

No comments: