I've decided to teach Jaed how to change diapers because I feel like he is old enough and I'm tired of doing it :). I don't allow him to change poopy diapers because the first (and only) time he did it...well....WOW....was it a mess. It was all of Zoey's legs, over the bed, and some on Jaed himself. It was horrible to clean up so, yes, I learned my lesson the hard way. So, his assignment is the wet diapers and I do the poopy ones. Kaia is the easiest one to change because she understands the diaper changing commands: "Don't move", "Lift your bum up", "Go throw this in the trash". And as for Zoey, well she's in the stinker stage. She doesn't want to lay still even after you tell her to about million times and the last thing she is going to do is make it easy for you. Jaed often has to call in reinforcements (ie. Indiya) to help out with the chore of changing Zoey because if she's got an attitude at the time, it takes two people to change the diaper. One to hold her down, and the other to change her.
One time I asked Josie to change a diaper and I thought she was going to throw up on Kaia. She tried to do it with only two fingers on each hand and the whole time she was doing it she was saying, "Eww, this is disgusting.....ewwwww, I can't do it!". And remember that was just a wet diaper! If I need a good laugh during the day I ask her to change it because the site is HILARIOUS it has even gotten me to laughing so hard, I've cried.
1 comment:
Can Jaed come live at our house, please???
Post a Comment