I signed us up to take a hospital tour of the Women's Center so that the kids could see where I would be when I had the baby and where the baby would be after it was born. I thought for sure Jaed and Josie would be a tad bit interested with all the baby talk lately. I couldn't have been more wrong. The only spot that kept their attention for more thant 1 minute was the nursery because a nurse brought a baby to the window where the kids could see him. Jaed was asking every 5 minutes if it was time to go, and Josie was dancing and touching everything she could get her hands on. And, Indi just wanted to run the halls, so the visit was quite adventurous to say the least. When we were in one of the delivery rooms, Indi was smacking the bed and saying, "Get in, Mommy....right now!". She repeated it about 5 times until everyone stopped talking and laughed at her. Then she ran right over to me and covered her face. I think we were both a little embarrassed. So, I'm not sure if any of the kids listened or understood anything that was being said by the tour guide or Thayne and I, but at least they got a peek of where I'll be when the baby comes.
Thayne finally got all of his grades back from last semester. It was his best semester yet. He got straight A's (a couple A-'s, but close enough) which is a HUGE accomplishement in law school. A's and A-'s a extremely hard to get and are only handed out to a select few. In one of his classes, he was the only student to get an A. He worked so hard last semester, and it's nice to see that it paid off. He finished off in the top 10% of his class for that semester and will probably end up on the Dean's List as well. I"m so proud of him and I can tell that he's feeling pretty good himself. I hope this semester goes as well as last! (Don't tell him I told you this info, you're not suppose to share grades in law school, but how could I resist!)
3 comments:
Your picture looks hot! I love reading about your little family. My favorite is Jaed saying he's gonna get his bum kicked! So funny!
Way to Thayne!
Opps ... that was supposed to say, "Way to go Thayne!"
Post a Comment