I picked Jaed up from school today and saw that he was in "yellow" for saying an inappropriate word. I was nervous to ask because here's a list of his inappropriate words:
- Buttmunch (thanks, Grandpa)
- Butthead (thanks, Thayne)
- Idiot (thanks, Me while driving)
- Dork (Thanks, Thayne)
- Gay (Thanks, Thayne)
I am sure that I could think of more but we'll stop there. As you can see, Thayne needs to clean up his act (hehehe) ! I think my word is excuseable because I am driving and I know he would pick up more things from my dad (Grandpa) if he was around him more. I knew it had to be one of those and I was praying that it wasn't the word I use. WELL.......his teacher told me that the word he used was "Freakin". HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Thayne and I both say that......and neither of us discipline Jaed for saying it when we hear it. Jaed told me that when his teacher said, "Oh Jaed, we don't say that word, it is a bad word!", Jaed responded..."Well my mom and dad say it all the time and they let me say it!". OOPS.......! Jaed's teacher told me that he was playing with a toy that kept breaking and said very loud, "This freakin toy keeps breaking!". At least he is using it correctly in the sentence......hahahahha!Thayne and I still haven't decided if we are going to limit the use of the word or not. I think each family has a word that they use which may seem inappropriate to others. When I was growing up, we were allowed to say "Crap" and never were disciplined for it. BUT....many of my friends thought it was a horrible word and couldn't believe my parents let us say it.
Well I went to my Dr.'s appt today ready to cry HUGE tears if I wasn't dialated because my Dr. won't induce me if I'm not ready. I've been walking and praying that my body will behave and do what I WANT for once. To my amazement, the Dr. said he thought I was ready and would induce me next week. I wanted to jump off the table and hug him but restrained myself since I was covered with only a paper blanket :)>. He scheduled the inducement for next Friday (Feb. 9th) at 7:00 a.m.. My mom flies in the night before so everything will be set. I can't tell you how relieved I am. It makes things so much easier when you know the exact date. The Dr. is not thrilled to be doing an inducement on Friday because he usuallly only works half days on Fridays but I begged and pleaded and reminded him that with ALL three of my other children I was induced at 9:30 a.m. and had them ALL between 4:30 and 5:00 p.m.. My main reason for having it done on Friday is so that Thayne doesn't have to miss more than one day of school. I think I bug my Dr. with my pre-made schedule but he is abiding by it with only a little hesitation. He cracks a grin every once in a while when I'm telling him how I want things to go but most of the other times he's all serious.
No comments:
Post a Comment