Thursday, July 19, 2007

Professional Pictures

On our last day of vacation in Utah we got professional pictures of our kids. They did a great job capturing the best picture of each of the kids.


What a handsome boy Jaed is turning in to:




















Our little Josie is growing up and is delicate and dainty as ever:



















When I showed these pictures of Indi to one of my friends she said, "Oh...look how sweet she look" but we both new that Indi has another side to her that we see more often. The feisty, independent side is the one we're use to. The scabby knees is what gives that side of her away.






































Can you believe that Kaia is only 5 months old in this picture? I don't think you can get a cuter picture than this:



















And here they are all together. Everytime I look at this picture, my heart fills up with gratitude and pride. I'm grateful to my God for giving me such precious little children and I'm so proud of myself for how dang cute they look in their "outfits" (hehehehe).

1 comment:

Net said...

Great Pictures. I love the one with all the kids. They do look great.