Monday, July 16, 2007

Indiya's Bday

We were in Utah for Indi's birthday. The morning of her birthday she woke up and said, "It's party day!". And then she continued to remind us through the day that it was "her" day. One time Jaed was trying to boss her around and she yelled at him, "It's MY SPECIAL DAY!". She asked for presents all morning even after I told her that she couldn't have any presents until her party. My sister and I made a princess hat for her and I bought her a princess cape that she wore during her party as well. This was the best birthday party ever because I didn't have to send out any invitations and I didn't have to stress about no one showing. All her cousins (who were in town) were so excited that she was having a party none of them would have missed it for anything. I know she felt very special and loved that whole day. She especially got lots of attention from her Grandpa during our stay in Utah. He thought she was the cutest ever and she LOVED the cuddles, hugs, tickles and attention he gave her.

Here was our little Birthday Princess ready to open her presents:



















Here is Indi hugging some of her presents. If it wasn't something with princesses then it was polly pocket dolls:






































We had yummy cupcakes and ice cream for her birthday. Here she is about to blow he candle out:



















What a group of kids!! Here is Indi with all her party attendees (her cousins) eating cake and ice cream outside:

No comments: