When the kid woke up this morning I told them that we would be going to the pool and having a picnic there. They were so excited and put their suits on right away even though we weren't leaving for another couple of hours. When we finally got there, I put suntan lotion on and off they went. They didn't interact with one another for the entire two hours we were there. Everytime I did a head they were at oppposite sides of the pool. They each had their own agenda and playing with one another was not on it. I even saw Josie and Indi bumped into each other one time but neither of them looked at each other, they just got their balance and kept going.
After we had a little picnic the kids ran back in the pool and started to play again. Shortly after they all got back in the life guard blew his whistle and told everyone to get out. I guess a little kid threw up in the pool. Josie was crying and Jaed was very bugged that they had to get out. When I told them that a little boy threw up Jaed said, "His momma shouldn't let him get in if he's sick!" and then Josie piped up and said, "He's naughty Mommy!". It's a good thing we didn't know who the kid was or my kids would have yelled something about being "naughty" at him.
No comments:
Post a Comment