While we were at my mom's house the girls had a slumber party with several of their other cousins. They were so excited to sleep next to each other but unfortunately it didn't last until morning. Josie ended up in my mom's bed and Indi ended up sleeping with my sister, but the cousins all slept through the night.

Here is a picture of 15 out of the 19 (and a half) grandchildren on my side of the family. Can you find Waldo in the picture? Yes, I"m talking about our little Indiya. You really have to click on the picture so you can see Indi better. She's quite a hoot with those classes. The funny thing is, is that I didn't even realize she had the classes on until I was done taking the pictures, the kids dispersed, and I was showing the pictures to my sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment