Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Relaxing at the river

While visiting my sister in Washington we went to her families secret swimming spot. The kids had blast.

Believe it or not, Indi did start out in a swimming suit but she had a poop accident so she put her panties on and she seemed completely content:



















Indi and Jaed played together a lot that day. Here's Jaed with one of his many poses:



















Josie was splashing water everywhere. I caught her in action in this picture:



















Here's Indi (munching on chips) with her cousin Eric (5 yrs old) and Brett (10 yrs old):



















Jaed decided to sit down and take a snack break as well. You can see his two cousins in the background trying to lift the log off the big rock. Jaed wanted to go help them but I wouldn't let him so he decided to just watch:















The boys found some sticks and the sword fighting began. The girls wanted to play but the closest they got to the boys was during this picture:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey-
Looks like a fun day. Thayne (Lol still semms weird callin him that) told me the address here so I thought I would stop by and say hello, hows things, nice lil child porn ring you got goin on here. Im kiddin. Say hello to all for me.

Laters

Honjarte