Why is it that when you ask your kids to bring you some toilet paper (cuz you're on the throne) that they bring you 3 squares of TP and seriously think that it's sufficient BUT when they do number 2, and wipe themselves, they use the WHOLE roll of TP? I'd like to believe that they think by bum is smaller than there's, and 3 squares would be plenty, but we ALL know their thought process doesn't work like that. I even asked Jaed if he thought I might need some more and he said, "No, Mom, we can't waste it!". He is the MR. WASTE KING of toilet paper, so he should know. He has clogged the toilet more times then I can count!
Why is it that kids think they know how to solve you're problems? As I was trying to usher all the kids to the car, the other morning, I said (to myself) "I really need to find sometime to clean today.". Well, Jaed heard me and said, "Mom, after you drop me and Josie off at school you only have two kids to watch so it should be easy to get your JOB done!". My first thought was to say, "Who in the heck asked you!", but instead I bit my tongue and completely ignored him. What a stinker!
Why is it that my girls have 30-35 pairs of underwear between the two of them (they wear the same size) but after 4 or 5 days there are no underwear in their drawer? I seriously think they change underwear every time they change clothes, which is SEVERAL times a day. How do I stop this insanity? I have learned to pick up any underwear I see, laying on the ground, and put it back in their drawer. Indi is the only one who has said, "Mommy, I put those ones on yesterday!". My response was, "You didn't wear them long enough to make them dirty" and she said "Oh" and put them on without another word.
3 comments:
Too funny! You have me laughing... and you really need to send these in to some parenting magazine!
I agree with Renee! You've got some good ones. You'll be so glad you wrote all this down someday!
I agree, so funny! Like Renee mentioned, you should start a Why Is It? column for parenting!
Post a Comment