Kaia is almost seven in a half months old now and she's been pulling herself up to things since before she was seven months old. I think the first time she did it was three days before she turned seven months old. That is waaayyyy early but when you have three siblings constantly pulling you up to a standing position you're bound to figure it out on your own shortly there after. I wouldn't be surprised if she was walking next week....hehehe.....just kidding. I'm sure she'll walk early, like two of her other siblings did.
This is Kaia's favorite place to pull herself up to. She cries and produces HUGE tears if we even think about putting her inside the saucer.
1 comment:
Oh my! Can you believe your baby is growing up so quickly! Don't tell me! She is adorable - and that is too funny how she uses the exersaucer!!!
Post a Comment