Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dang Cute!

Thayne got home safely, yesterday, and we were ALL so excited to have him home. He brought skittles for the kids and dry apricots for me :). He knows I"m on this health food kick so he chose accordingly and did well. He also brought back some gifts from my mom which were matching dresses for the girls and a great pair of pajamas (that light up) for Jaed. They were all thrilled and wanted to try them on right away. Jaed wore the pajamas to bed that night and the girls wore the dresses to church the next day. I think I have the dang cutest kids!!

Kaia was so excited to be sitting between her sisters. She sat up so tall and just looked at me the whole time. Her sisters kept looking at her and Indi said, "You so cute, Kai" several times.


































Jaed was constantly pushing the helicopter on his shirt so it would light up. Then he'd say "Look girls, it sparkles!". They'd look the first few times then they ignored him thereafter, but he didn't seem to care because he kept saying it. He probably pushed it in his sleep too! (Click on his picture below, Mom, so you can read his sign he made you!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I also love Jaed's message to his grandma - so sweet!

singin'mama said...

You're right. You do have pretty dang cute kids! Does that mean you're ready for the next? just kidding! hee!

Anonymous said...

If I loved those sweethearts anymore, my heart would burst.
Jaed, I love your note, your mom is so creative.