Sunday, May 27, 2007

Season for bike riding

The kids have been so anxious to get their bikes out and ride them. We finally caved in and got them out, and ready to go. Here's some pictures of them riding around:

I had to threaten Jaed to smile here. He had been riding his bike for a while and was tired and very crabby. So his smile is very forced!



















Here's Josie in action. She was riding everywhere and especially liked going down hills on her bike. Notice that she's riding in one of her many princess dresses.




















Indi is also riding in her princess dress. She just followed Josie everywhere saying, "Wait for me, Josie!". Of course, Josie just ignored her and raced ahead even faster.




















Indi kept asking me to let Kai ride her bike even though I explained that Kai was too little. Finally, I put Kai on the bike with Indi and Indi was thrilled. She cried when I took Kai off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I like Jaed's new haircut - I hardly recognized him at fist! Kai is growing so much - she looks a lot like her mommy!