Thayne finished his finals last week and finished his second year of law school. ONE MORE TO GO!!! I'm so excited to be done with this and get into normal life. Thayne started his first day at work today. We got to go shopping for him this weekend so that he had decent clothes to wear for his internship at the law firm. I had fun shopping but I could tell that it wasn't Thayne's favorite thing especially with all the kids tagging along. While I was looking at stuff, Thayne was trying to master crowd control with the kids. I'd look back at him and he was trying to get the kids to stop yelling, crying, hitting and scratching each other. I'd chuckle a little and turn back and continue shopping. I wanted to say, "Welcome to my life as a stay at home Mom!" but I didn't.
The kids don't really understand what "work" is. To them, Daddy goes to school like Jaed and Josie and that's it. I finally told Jaed that Thayne was going to work to help the good guys from going to Jail or from losing lots of money. He thought that was great. Now he thinks his dad is a super-hero.
Here is a picture of Thayne in his new "outfit" (he hates that word. He tells me that guys do not wear "outfits" but I just ignore him and keep saying it. When you have the majority of girls in your house, everyone wears "outfits". He should feel lucky that we don't use the word "panties" when describing his and Jaed's underwear.) :
1 comment:
First of all, love the "outfit" Thayne and hope you had a nice first day on the job!
We had fun shopping for "outfits" for Andy yesterday as well! I also had to do some explaining about daddy going to his job now and not school. Way to go hubbies!
Post a Comment