Here's Kai relaxing in the stroller, listening and watching her siblings play. She had a grin on her face most of the time we were outside!

Here's the kids playing together right when we got outside. They run right for the swings and start swinging away!

Jaed is always trying something different on the swings. I constantly hear, "Look at me, Momma!". After I took this picture he wanted me to take a picture of every crazy thing he was doing.

Here is when Josie was singing to the tree. Her back was too me but when I called her name she turned around and I took the picture.

Indi was relaxing on the swing after chasing Jaed all over the yard trying to get a ball he had. She gave up and crashed on this swing.
2 comments:
Ally gets to do and see all this, while I sit in the library writing a test from 9 am to midnight.
It ain't fair!
Momma's rule Thayne! Looks like fun Ally... you have a great yard for the kids too!
Post a Comment