Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sleeping babies!

I really feel rejuvenated and ready to take care of my babies again after my sister has given me a quick break. After putting all my kids in to bed I sat down and watched them for just a minute thanking my Heavenly Father for the beautiful children he sent me. I am so blessed to have healthy, active children and I pray everyday that he forgives me for my impatience that I sometimes have for these wonderful babies:

Here's Jaed using his bunny, Printzel, as a pillow with his duck, Ducky, sitting up behind him. Can he be anymore precious than that?




















Here's Josie holding her bear, Beary, and laying next to her bunny, Dirty. I sometimes think she's the one that has me wrapped around her little finger.
















Here's my princess Indi holding her bear, unknown (she hasn't name it), and her bunny, Bunny Waamer (Warner). She is truly the princess of the family and I love every minute of it, screeches and all!













Here is Kaia, our wonderful baby who has placed herself in all of our hearts very quickly. Everytime I look at her I feel a touch of love from my Heavenly Father!















I never thought I could be blessed so much. Everytime I look at them sleeping I am reminded how much my Heavenly Father loves me because he has sent me such adorable and precious children and given me a husband as wonderful as Thayne. I feel surrounded by love and can't believe that I get so caught up in unimportant daily stuff that I forget and act ungrateful. Thayne is my rock, my true love and my sounding board and my kids are my personal bundle of love that are just waiting to share it unconditionally if I take a moment and let them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So precious! God sure has blessed us abundantly!