“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Easter Glamour
One of the best things about Easter, for me, is finding dresses for my daughters and making the accessories. I was able to find the girls matching dresses, even one in Kai's size. I made the girls hair ribbons and sewed lace on their socks they were matching head to toe! Here are the pictures of our cute kids:
4 comments:
They look adorable - you are so talented!
Oh my gosh what darling darling kids! I just want to reach in and squeese each one of them.
Precious!
The socks and hair ribbons are super cute - you did an amazing job on them!
OH MY! Your girls are adorable! :) I love the beautiful dresses and the frilly socks!
Post a Comment