“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
ACNE!!
Well I was hoping that Kaia was going to avoid the baby acne but no such luck. It's starting to cover her face. Josie was my only other baby that had acne and she got it BAD. Here's a picture of Josie at 2 months old with acne:
Now here is Kaia with just the beginning of that nasty acne (I couldn't decide which picture to use so I posted them all cuz she's so DANG cute!): Please notice the red hair on Kaia. Yes, it is turning red!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It's amazing how much Josie and Kaia look alike as babies! At first I thought they were all pictures of Kaia until I read the blog again. So cute (even with the acne!)
1 comment:
It's amazing how much Josie and Kaia look alike as babies! At first I thought they were all pictures of Kaia until I read the blog again. So cute (even with the acne!)
Post a Comment