Friday, April 13, 2007

Caffiene Addiction

Thayne drinks A LOT of Diet Pepsi and has been caught giving the kids a quick drink. Well, the other night I was puting the girls to bed and they were quite restless. We put the kids to bed about 7:30 and by 8:00 they normally are asleep but this particular night the girls didn't finally go to sleep until after 9:00 p.m.. I was frustrated, worn out and extremely bugged. I couldn't believe that it took them that long to fall asleep. I went over their day to see if maybe they didn't have enough activities or what but their day was really no different then any other day so the late night didn't make any sense to me. When I went back into our room Thayne told me that he had a full 24 oz of diet pepsi on his desk and now he can't find it. I marched right back in the girl's room, turned on the light and started looking around. I found the EMPTY bottle under Josie's bed. The girls had obviously gotten Thayne's drink, taken it into their room and shared the entire bottle. They were so wired on caffiene that going to sleep wasn't even in the plans. How can kids learn to be so sneaky at such a young age? The next morning we asked Josie about the empty bottle and all she coud say with her head cocked to the side was, "Sorry Mom!".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, that was great. Good old Thanye and is caffine drinks. Well at least it was not a Mountain Dew, but those were the good ole' days, eh Thayne and Ally, in a Time Far Far Away, when we were all DINKS (Double Incomes & No Kids)

Peace Out!
Greer :)