Today, Jaed was trying to watch his favorite show on T.V. and Thayne was on the couch feeding Kaia. She absolutely hates to be burped when she is still hungry so when it was time to burp her, Kaia started to cry. I heard Jaed say, "Hurry up and give her the pacifier, I can't hear!". When she didn't stop crying right away he followed it up with, "Dad, she doesn't have any burps, feed her so I can hear!". I was laughing upstairs while Thayne was saying, "Jaed, you are not in charge." That one statement is repeated at least 50 times a day to Jaed. Thayne told me later that Jaed was extremely bugged that he couldn't hear he show. He is quite the "bossy-boots" as we call him in our family (well, Thayne called me that first but has given the name to Jaed now. I was more than willing to pass it down to him!).
Here are some pictures of Kaia at one month old and a snap shot of all our kids in a row. I can't believe we have four kids. I'm to young to have that many :).


2 comments:
Kaia is so darling and I can't believe she doesn't particularly like kisses, I'm sure it's because she hasn't had enought of Gram's kisses.
We've got some bossy-boots in our house too!! Did you mean Kaia at one month? I'm assuming so. So nice to see her awake!!! We'll have to play again after spring break! (PS - you think YOU'RE too young.... :)
Post a Comment